Five reasons NOT to buy an online sales course
There’s not much you can’t learn online. From how to lose 10 lbs. in 10 days to training your wayward puppy or making fresh pasta just like Nonna Maria does.
The right course at the right time is fundamental for success. So when should you take the plunge and when should you hold back.
1. Time is a business owners most valuable resource. And rightly so. It’s not like you can get it back. Sometimes though giving up some of that resource is the best thing that can happen to your business. Improving your sales revenue is often a number one priority in most companies, yet very few of us spend time improving our sales technique or really thinking about the processes that are involved.
If finding an hour during the working week is simply not possible (although I seriously doubt it) try setting aside some time one evening. Turn off Netflix and spend that extra hour learning something new. Boxsets will always be there. Your customers might not.
2. Staying power is the stuff that entrepreneurs are made of. If you think that you’ll sign up and never complete the course then you’re not going into it fully committed. You’ll only be able to take 100% from the course if you complete 100% of it. Sales isn’t like a Facebook feed or a Google Algorithm update, it’s not going to change anytime soon and those sales skills will stand the test of time.
3. Doing the work. Hmmm. That bit is always a bit stinky. Who wants to spend their days implementing a winning sales formula or signing up new customers? Not you eh?
Believe me, learning through an online course will give you best chance of actually taking action. The LOVE SELLING course is broken down into 12 lessons so you can implement all that fabulous stuff as you go. Stopping at the end of each lesson to work on an exercise or set some actions will make sure you have a winning formula by the time you hit the 100% completed button.
4. The sales are rolling in. You can’t organise the orders quick enough. The sales figures are going wild and you (and/or your sales team) couldn’t be any more motivated. Sounds perfect.
But if you’re slightly worried that you’re not going to hit target or wondering where your next client is coming from then getting potential leads to sign on the bottom line is paramount. Could that online course just give you and your team the skills you need to nail those sales and gain even more happy customers?
5. You’ve already got all the answers. Sales is your game. There is absolutely nothing you could learn from anyone else EVER. Or could you?
As the saying goes ‘you can’t teach an old dog new tricks’ but times have changed. If you’re still concentrating on closing and the ‘repeat’ customers of old seemed to have found a new place to buy from, maybe, just maybe, learning to fall in love with sales all over again is just want you need.
Ready to take action?
Then find out more about the online LOVE SELLING: 12 steps to sales success programme today.